Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Hostboard themes

  1. #1
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I was wondering what theme set does everyone have their hostboard set on? When i first got on here, I noticed you could change the theme... I chnaged it to the Halloween one. What does everyone have theirs set on? Just curious...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm I didnt kow we had themes.... ok now I'm going to have to search and see if I can change something too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't know about that either. How do you change it?

  4. #4
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Change theme, on I think the my profile part. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SweetSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for writing about this topic--I didn't know you could change it. I don't see it when I click through to "Update My Profile." There's something called "Template" that changes the background color of the profile section but not the board. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Could somoneone give me instructions about how to change the theme? The standard light colors are hard on my eyes and I'd like to change it to something like a black background with white text. Thanks for the help.

  6. #6
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    [img]eek.gif[/img] ...hmmmm....what is this???...... [img]eek.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I usually put mine on the current holiday. I'll probably change it to Valentines soon. I remember I liked that one last year.

  8. #8
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Yayyyyy!!! I found it and changed mine to a Hannukah theme. It is cute with little driedals and meonorahs! Yippee!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 29, 2005 09:08 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you haven't found where you change it, you have to go into 'my profile - view/update profile' - it's in the section 'your preferences'.

    Mine's not working properly - the selected themes show up almost everywhere except here on American Girl Fans Message Board.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, how fun! This is great. The template for Valentine's Day is so pretty. I just might keep it like this all year round.

    Thanks for letting us know about this. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •